Mission Internships

One time Electronic Funds Transfer (ACH) 

Payments by those going on the trip are not tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.
full name of tripster/intern - year
9 digit number on the bottom of your check
Clear Signature


Yes, you will receive a giving receipt by mail or e-mail. You will also receive a year-end charitable contribution statement to use in your income tax preparation.

In most cases, KMUSA uses 9% of gifts received to help offset administrative costs. This helps fund a long list of services the KMUSA office provides for our missionaries so they can concentrate on the most important work – bringing God’s love and truth to all of Europe!

Requests to change or cancel ACH donation details must be in writing.

To make changes online use the Electronic Giving Form. Select "change of information" and fill out the appropriate fields.

Alternatively, you may print this form and complete the appropriate information. Sign the form and mail or scan it to the address on the form. No new voided check is required unless changing accounts.

Please just call our office – 731-784-9422 (CST). We will be happy to talk with you, answer your questions and help with anything we can!
Financial statements are available upon request.

Find us on social media


PO Box 825
Humboldt, TN 38343-0825
Email: office@gokmusa.org

Contact us

Invalid Email

(731) 784-9422

Share This